Disaster Planning for Residents in Tallahassee
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Tallahassee today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.